De Cam Kriek Lambiek is a geuze with cherries that combines the character of a badge with fresh fruit and flavor of the seeds and some sweetness, it has the delicious taste of sparkling cherry champagne.
Alcohol content: 4,7%
Cam is located in buildings of the town Gooik, already in 1515 as "Lord Landcamme" is mentioned in the annals ("cam" is an old Dutch word for brewery). The town council made it a meeting of a popular café, an instrument museum, a carriage collection and a folk guild.
In the warehouse are 45 tons of wooden barrels of 1000 liters each, stacked two high. They come from the Czech brewery "Plzensky Pradroj" (Pilsner Urquell). Local coopers restored the barrels before they were shipped to Belgium and painted the head block, green, the color of "Plzensky" and now also of the Cam.